Ultimate Tutorial! Ultimate Tutorial!

Now heres a tutorial you could use

Learn the uses for flas.l Flash is designed to enrich web content and add aniamtion etc to static material. It is not designed simply to display huge text on a page. thats what HTML is for. and that is what flashkit is for. Use the right tools for the job.

Frank's Adventure Frank's Adventure

great

I wouldn't learn english by reading reviews. spelling is really bad on these sites.

Anyway good. except for so much work you could have made it longer, i know many games that have the same foundation as yours but it goes for longer. Anyway cool game!

Dancing Bush Dancing Bush

LMAO

That last reviewer was a pisser. that guys account si miniclip.com..they are miniclip's movies...miniclip can put them wherever they like. funny thing is its stolen yet he still gives it a 4..what an idiot!

Wham Bam Saddam! Wham Bam Saddam!

blloody awesome!

I got 192!

Celebrity Terrorist Alert Celebrity Terrorist Alert

don't worry about that n00b

Non plot killing is what assasin is all about, **sings that song from blade thats on the assasin page**

Time Crisis Time Crisis

A bit short

But otherwise excellent

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

great work!

I love it! I love every bit of style in the whole thing!~

Who Wants To Be A NG Fan? Who Wants To Be A NG Fan?

Cool!

It would be really easy to add more questions and put them in at random...you should do that.

ohh yeah and tom fulps email addresss is actually tfulp@fast.net thought you might like to know!

xkittyfroggymeowmeow xkittyfroggymeowmeow

way better than the first

woot tricky clown i love him!

12 holes of Xmas 12 holes of Xmas

It was good

Not as good as teh other mini golf game (its in the top 50) but still pretty good! My personlay thumbs up!